Be a part of the GreenSteam Cleaning Team
Like a lot of small cleaning companies, SJH GreenSteam is made up of employees who are incredibly smart, talented, funny folks that are very interesting. But what makes SJH GreenSteam different from the competition, the family atmosphere. Mr. Ford has worked hard to get SJH GreenSteam where it is today.
Come join the cleaning team that is SJH GreenSteam, we’re changing the way everyone cleans through the use of vapor steam. Care about our environment, then come help us spread the word about green cleaning.
Vapor Steam for a healthier and cleaner tomorrow.
Please check back often for more positions
Responsible for assigned industry sales activities, derived from lead generation through close, in an assigned industry territory. Implements company marketing plan which will meet business goals of expanding the company customer base in the area. Goal driven; for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with our company vision and values.
- Responsible for the sales of vapor steam machines, services, and accessories exclusively to the assigned target industry.
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge
- Develops annual sales plan in conjunction with Manager, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus the Sales Associate on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Complete understanding of the business, equipment, and service we offer.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the taking of market share from larger competitors.
- Sells consultative and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
- Develop a database, of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, email, and networking.
- Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations that identify prospects business problems, the effects of the problems, and how to utilize SJH GreenSteam solutions to their problems.
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory, including the use of Microsoft Outlook to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented.
Relationships and Roles:
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of Client Satisfaction.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support personnel.
- 5-10 years of experience in sales in the service industry.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
If you are interested in a golden opportunity, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – this is a commissioned based position.